It appears as a sidebar in your outlook. When you select an email in your inbox (or any other mail folder), it provide following information in the Xobni sidebar:
- Contact Details
- Statistic about the email exchange
- Actions to communicate with the contacts such as sending email, meeting request, and making a call from your computer
- Contact’s social Network
- Conversation between you and the sender
- List of files exchanged between you and the contact
Xobni dynamically generates this information, and provides it to you in a nice colorful and Hypertext format.
- You can see basic details in tooltip style.
- You can click any information item to see more details in a new open page inside Sidebar.
- A horizontal slider bar allows you to control the amount of the information you want to see.
- Each of the information items is again in Hypertext format.
It also provides Email Analytics. This tool can provide various useful statistics from your mailbox within seconds. I just used its Analytics to find out all major conversation I have done in last 6 months. I have used this data to create my performance report of last 6 months. I was able to do it 20 minutes, instead of spending hours going over my mailbox and figuring out what I was doing for last 6 months :-).
You can download free beta version and can checkout more features at its website http://www.xobni.com/.
If you call it a testimonial, then yes it is.